OFF: The Devil's Rejects (DYZB!)

Tue Aug 2 07:53:56 EDT 2005

On Wed, 27 Jul 2005, Chip Hart wrote:

>         ...in a similar vein, some here might want to check out "Die You
>         Zombie Bastards!":
>
>         dieyouzombiebastards.com
>
>         The soundtrack includes Hasil Adkins (with some amazing
>         footage), "THE PHOTON TORPEDOES, PHANTOM CREEPS, THE SPECTRES,
>         SUPERKOLLIDER, CHUCK McCANN & THE TOMBSTONE BRAWLERS, COUNT
>         SMOKULA, MEDLAB, SAWZALL, GIMANTIS, ZAKAS, THE VOODOO ORGANIST
>         AND all new music by PAUL LEARY from the BUTTHOLE SURFERS!"

        The last time I ordered stuff from stonerrock.com, I got The
Voodoo Organist's latest album thrown in as a freebie. I can see why; they
never could have sold it. On the other hand I can imagine how it could
soundtrack a dire zombie movie quite easily :-) Yours,
                                                        Jon

--
    Jonathan Jarrett    "There is scarce any tradition or popular error
    Birkbeck College     but stands also delivered by some good author."