NIK: Spaceritual , NOT QUO

M Holmes fofp at HOLYROOD.ED.AC.UK
Wed Aug 3 07:10:38 EDT 2005

Jon Jarrett writes:

>         If the analysis is that to put on a decent show Nik needs a band
> that can function without him, I'm alarmed to say he may not currently be
> able to boast this... Yours,

Hasn't Nik always been more of an organiser and showman than a musician?
It's always struck me that he works hard at festivals getting things
organised and persuading people to play. He's clearly quite persuasive
considering the sheer numbers of ex-Hawks he's persuaded out of
retirement and the number of bands he's managed to guest with.

FoFP