NIK, Motorhead and other bits

Carl Edlund Anderson cea at CARLAZ.COM
Wed Aug 3 07:41:20 EDT 2005

On 03/08/2005 12:33, Jon Jarrett wrote:
>         I've seen interviews with Lemmy where he said that Phil can't
> leave the US because if he does his visa won't be renewed, but that
> doesn't stop him playing in the US presumably...

Though it would pretty much a) disqualify him as a useful drummer for an
international touring act and b) if his visa has run out (presumably the
case) and he's become Yet Another Illegal Immigrant, then he can't work
legally, which would put a bit of a damper of standard rock star procedures.

Cheers,
Carl

--
Carl Edlund Anderson