NIK, Motorhead and other bits

Wed Aug 3 07:52:13 EDT 2005

On Wed, 3 Aug 2005, Carl Edlund Anderson wrote:
> On 03/08/2005 12:33, Jon Jarrett wrote:
> >         I've seen interviews with Lemmy where he said that Phil can't
> > leave the US because if he does his visa won't be renewed, but that
> > doesn't stop him playing in the US presumably...
> Though it would pretty much a) disqualify him as a useful drummer for an
> international touring act and b) if his visa has run out (presumably the
> case) and he's become Yet Another Illegal Immigrant, then he can't work
> legally, which would put a bit of a damper of standard rock star procedures.

        I think it was the same interview where Lemmy said that Phil was
`working' as a crack dealer now, so maybe that doesn't bother him (and
explains the visa problems?) In case Mr Taylor's lawyers are reading, I
may be remembering wrongly and in any case blame Lemmy as he invites
vereyone to in the sleeve of the _Bomber_ remaster :-) Yours,
                                                              Jon

--
    Jonathan Jarrett    "There is scarce any tradition or popular error
    Birkbeck College     but stands also delivered by some good author."