The Matthew Wright connection

Dave Law dplaw at IC24.NET
Wed Aug 3 16:15:08 EDT 2005

(apologies to those who've already read this!)

just to let you know that the Chart Trek campaign is now getting a lot of
backing from Matthew Wrights contingent, somebody else mentioned the
unofficial Wright Stuff page - http://tws-fans.co.uk/ has given the single a
big push from that angle and there's now an active thread on the forum page,
check that out by clicking on "Get Involved" followed by "Forum Board".

think it might be worth some of you posting some messages over there, there
is definite interest but feel the more traffic this generates other are
going to start to think "i should be part of this to"

messages IMO can be short and sweet but need to be enthusiastic, things such
as "I've ordered mine", "come on lets make Matthews dream come true", that
sort of thing.

i know it could be construed as being a little bit cheeky but we're doing
nothing wrong here, just aiming to get every last sale and who knows we
might even convert / turn a few new people on to the band in doing so, they
might in turn go the full hog and buy the album!

thanks as ever for your support in these matters, and as ever "Spread the word!"

regards

Dave