Hawkwind SOTA @ HMV

pete howe sunboxhouse at HOTMAIL.COM
Thu Aug 4 08:15:03 EDT 2005

Hi stephe,
       Dave Law from the hawkwind museum has posted a link on the BOC-L list
under "the Wright connection"heading...
   im sure a google search will bring it up, too!But theres some interesting
stuff, including a pic of the band i hadnt seen, and a photo from the video
shoot for the single too,(ive seen several of those on the video companys
website)
  regards
     Pete