Rock Fever cds...now official???

CWarburton at OAG.COM CWarburton at OAG.COM
Fri Aug 5 08:41:58 EDT 2005

Well, I think that's probably good news - EMI haven't exactly done a
great deal of justice to "The Famous Charisma Label" ltely, with the
glorious exception of the VdGG reissues...

ChrisW
------------------------------

Date:    Tue, 2 Aug 2005 01:14:57 +0100
From:    Cyberkrel <deadearnest at BTOPENWORLD.COM>
Subject: Re: Rock Fever cds...now official???

Yeh - but if that was the case, could you blame the band for making
something by "whatever means necessary" from their own music if it was
the only way of getting it out there and making some money from it!! I
wouldn't imagine for one minute that this is the case, but it shows what
a sorry situation the whole thing has become if classic albums such as
this can't get out - although now Sanctuary have bought up the entire
rights to the Charisma back catalogue off EMI, it should be interesting
in the next 12 months to see what their approach is, as they will now
own the rights to all the Hawkwind Charisma label recordings. I guess
the story will continue to unfold. Andy Garibaldi