New Single...

GutterCat at AOL.COM GutterCat at AOL.COM
Sat Aug 6 11:09:55 EDT 2005

In a message dated 06/08/2005 15:51:42 GMT Standard Time, coral at APORT.RU
writes:

I have  ordered all at one order. But they actually can dispatch singles
before  album. They did it many times for me with items in the order that
became  available before others and I didn't pay additional postage. But
knowing  that it's only two weeks before the album item is avaiable they can
wait  and dispatch all at one day, the album release date. They take money on
the  day they prepare to dispatch the items.

That's what I was getting at. If they do that then will it only count as a
sale on that day rather than when it is released?
If that's the case I'll change my order as at the moment they will be
despatched together.

Steve.