BOC-L Digest - 9 Aug 2005 to 10 Aug 2005 (#2005-205)

CWarburton at OAG.COM CWarburton at OAG.COM
Wed Aug 10 08:00:32 EDT 2005

It's up on the Astoria/Mean Fiddler site, and Stargreen are taking
bookings...

http://meanfiddler.lggmedia.com/info.asp?id=1199429&ev=%24astoria&tp=&sb
_date=5%2F7%2F2005&date_field=0&genre=general&showall=

http://www.stargreen.com/artist/?HAWKWIND
Chris Warburton
> Date:    Tue, 9 Aug 2005 17:53:24 +0200
> From:    Denis Regenbrecht <denis at PTI-INC.DE>
> Subject: [HW] Certainty of Dec 21st Astoria date
>
> Hi,
>
> as I'm currently planning my schedule for this year's
> winter-holiday, I'm very interested in the certainty of the
> planned December 21st Astoria <http://hawkwind.com/up_.htm>
> gig. Has anyone (preferably HW themselves *g*) any specific
> information yet? Booking flights and hotels far in advance
> can save you a lot of money, you know... :-)
>
> (c)IAO
>                          D+R
> np: Philip Glass, "String Quartet No. 3"

> End of BOC-L Digest - 9 Aug 2005 to 10 Aug 2005 (#2005-205)

NOTICE: This e-mail is intended for the named recipient(s). It may contain privileged and/or confidential information. If you are not one of the intended recipients, please notify the sender immediately and destroy this e-mail and attachment(s): you must not copy, distribute, retain or take any action in reliance upon the email or attachment(s). While all reasonable efforts are made to safeguard inbound and outbound e-mails, OAG Worldwide Ltd and its affiliate companies cannot guarantee that attachments are virus-free or are compatible with your systems, and does not accept liability in respect of viruses or computer problems experienced. Thank you.