HW: Promo Single

HAWKWIND hw at CY-B.ORG
Fri Aug 12 18:40:14 EDT 2005

++ ++ STAR WARRIORS + ++ ++

It has saddened us that certain fan(s) have attempted to sell their
*free* "This is your Captain Speaking - Take Me To Your Leader" sample
promo cd on ebay for personal profit. This is exploiting our fans by
demanding money for what is essentially a free product. Please do not allow
yourself to be ripped off in this manner. DO NOT buy the free promo cd from
ebay. We will guarantee that you will receive the promo disc absolutely
FREE if you register to become a Hawkwind Passport holder by 21st August,
by sending your details to us by e-mailing us USING THE LINK PROVIDED ON
OUR UPDATES PAGE:
http://www.hawkwind.com/up_.htm#ph
THIS MUST BE FOLLOWED UP BY A PRINTED FORM POSTED TO THE ADDRESS BELOW ASAP
(within 14 days). PLEASE DO NOT USE THE ABOVE FOR GENERAL CORRESPONDENCE OR
CHANGE THE SUBJECT LINE

Thanks

HAWKWIND

If you do receive extra copies of this disc (due to being on two or more
different mailing lists) please *give* your extra copy away to someone who
would appreciate it... help spread the good will, not exploit

+ ++ MESSAGE ENDS ++ + ++ +