HW: Promo Single (on E-Bay)

Colin Allen colin at CALLEN18.FREESERVE.CO.UK
Tue Aug 16 15:51:01 EDT 2005

Like maybe whoever is doing the RockFever CDs (although I have a suspicion
as to who that may be).

In answer to Mick's comment, £25 just about covers one day's costs, so that
is not insignificant.

As to the claim that £25 "isnt gonna do much for any
bloody charity!", I would quote the following from the CAFOD site:

      £10
     could buy 200 fish to stock a village pond in a rural Colombia,
supplementing people's dietary needs.

      £17
     could buy an emergency kit containing items such as a blanket, pans,
cups, plates and tools like hoes, to help a family get back on their feet
following a disaster

      £25
     could enable a Palestinian child from a refugee camp in Lebanon to
attend a pre-school centre for one month

As I have commented before, being sure of facts before commenting is
sometimes useful;).

Colin