Umm, Hi.

Andrew Fergus Wilson a.f.wilson at GMAIL.COM
Tue Aug 16 17:30:30 EDT 2005

Hi,

I used to be subscribed to this list a few years ago (with a different email
address) and seem to remember threads about, oh, I dunno, music, gigs, and
stuff like that but having just resubscribed I feel like I've walked in on a
wake with people bickering over the will. Should I stay tuned in the hope of
some some threads other than quasi-legal discussion of flEabay or should I
just move on out of here?

Or maybe someone would be so good as to help me decide: Off the Tracks
(local, could prob cycle home after HW) or Sonic Rock (much more time &
expense involved, better line-up) given that only one is likely for me?

Thanks,

Andrew