HW: Promo Single (on E-Bay)

Stephe lindas1 at ADELPHIA.NET
Tue Aug 16 18:50:36 EDT 2005

Not to be an ass Colin, but why would you not really want it? It doesn't
seem right, that fans have been craving this stuff and someone says they
don't really want it. That pisses me off. Good cause or not. HW have done
something nice to their fans, and it sounds like you're just trying to fuel
the fire. Isn't there many other means to raise money? This seems like its
almost out of spite.