Richard Allinson - Radio 2 - Weekday afternoons

David Kuznick dkuznick at ALUMNI.BRANDEIS.EDU
Tue Aug 16 20:53:00 EDT 2005

Quoting gary shindler <bewlay68 at yahoo.com>:

> What's so adventurous about playing anything off
> "Zeppelin 4?" How about "Achille's Last Stand" off
> "Presence?" That would be against the grain.

Actually, I used to hear that fairly often on rock radio stations.

--
David Kuznick   dkuznickATalumni.brandeis.edu
"I am the storm that won't be calmed, I am the calm that follows.