HW: Lemmy (not on ebay)

Joe Loehr JLoehr4299 at AOL.COM
Tue Aug 16 21:00:02 EDT 2005

In a message dated 8/16/2005 7:56:14 PM US Eastern Standard Time,
wrightm at BRE.CO.UK writes:

I am  surprised no-one has mentioned the new walkers crisp advert with Lemmy
in.  Being a marvellous biker with 2 sidekicks, he gets to sit on a bike, but
not  ride it, as Gary Linekar steals his packet. And some MH playing in the
background.

I commend it to conference.

Tho', Lemmy did mention once that he was thinking of having his warts
surgically removed and then selling them on eBay.

If this happened, I shudder at the thought of what would happen if they  fell
into The Wrong Hands and Lemmy-Clones started popping up everywhere.

Joe