OFF: Anubian Lights Reach New Heights

David Kuznick dkuznick at ALUMNI.BRANDEIS.EDU
Wed Aug 17 09:35:50 EDT 2005

Quoting Rich <cosmicdolphin at COMCAST.NET>:

> Oddly:
>
> Having just flown the Atlantic with American Airlines (UK Back to USA) I was
> looking at their entertainment guide in the vague hope of being able to
> watch anything decent on the trip.
>
> On their radio playlist for 'up and coming' music along with the usual
> chaffe, was an Anubian Lights track!!

Very cool.  The airlines have been having a LOT more interesting music lately.
Delta Song have some cool stuff on their systems as well.

--
David Kuznick   dkuznickATalumni.brandeis.edu
"I am the storm that won't be calmed, I am the calm that follows.