was HW: Promo..blah blah blah - now back to music!!!!

Wed Aug 17 14:16:54 EDT 2005

On Tue, 16 Aug 2005, Paul Mather wrote:

> In this case, isn't Colin raising money for a specific individual to
> spend time on sabbatical helping out in Sri Lanka?  It would seem in
> this instance he knows exactly where his donation is going.

        Yeah, I wish someone would raise money for *me* to take a
sabbatical, I spend every year trying to arrange for this to happen :-)

        Why haven't any of Iommi's, Geezer's or Ozzy's albums been called
_Sabbatical_, eh? Someone tell Sharon. Yours,
                                              Jon

ObCD: Roky Erickson and the Explosives - _Casting the Runes_
--
    Jonathan Jarrett    "There is scarce any tradition or popular error
    Birkbeck College     but stands also delivered by some good author."