Bob Moog seriously ill

Denis Regenbrecht denis at PTI-INC.DE
Thu Aug 18 15:45:55 EDT 2005

Hi,

I just found out that synth-pioneer Dr. Bob Moog has fallen ill with
an inoperable brain tumor. Judging from the latest message from his
son (<http://www.caringbridge.com/cb/inputSiteName.do?
method=search&siteName=bobmoog>)  Bob's situation has now become
critical:

| This is a very sad entry. We called in Hospice yesterday, when
| I still felt that the main help they could give us was to manage his
| agitation, but there has been a real change today, and it is clear
| that he will not be with us for much longer.

This is very sad news. :-(
After all Bob and his family were still hoping that the chemo/
radiation-therapy he was subjected to would have a positive effect
and lead to the shrinking of the tumor. This new development is just
utterly devastating.
So if you you want, you can visit the site Bob's family put up (see
URL above) and sign the guestbook there to show your sympathy.

(c)IAO
                     D+R