Kicked off of Yahoo Hawkwind group?

Paul Mather paul at GROMIT.DLIB.VT.EDU
Thu Aug 18 23:40:23 EDT 2005

On Thu, 2005-08-18 at 22:47 -0400, Josh Schwartz wrote:
> Has anybody else here been randomly kicked out of the Yahoo Hawkwind group
> with no apparent explanation?  I was recently unsubscribed from the group
> (although I had no trouble rejoining), and was wondering if this was a
> technical glitch, or if perhaps it had to do with the content of my posts
> (ie. the Rick issue).  Any thoughts?

Just one: this is BOC-L.  If you want to know why you were kicked off
the Yahoo! group, you should probably ask the people on there.  Airing
Yahoo! group dirty laundry on BOC-L is not very nice, because it will
probably just result in a spill-over of flames from there to here.

Cheers,

Paul.
e-mail: paul at gromit.dlib.vt.edu

        --- Frank Vincent Zappa