Take Me To Your Leader promotion

Jerry Kranitz jkranitz at AURAL-INNOVATIONS.COM
Fri Aug 19 03:27:48 EDT 2005

Hello all,

I know Dave posted about this a couple weeks ago but I've just received a
big stack of flyers promoting Take Me To Your Leader. I'll be happy to cover
anyone in the US who will be attending any shows where the crowd might be
Hawk friendly and you're willing to pass them around. If so, drop me a note
OFF LIST at jkranitz at aural-innovations.com and I'll hook you up. I'm sending
them out with all orders I'm getting in the store and will bring them to the
ProgDay festival with me over Labor Day weekend. The Spacious Mind is
playing so the usual prog crowd should include some space/psych freaks this
year.

Jerry