Hawkwind on the radio this Monday - a reminder

Dave Law dplaw at IC24.NET
Sun Aug 21 19:34:13 EDT 2005

hi all

just to remind you that Hawkwind are scheduled to appear on Bridgewater
based local radio station

BCR FM
at 11.30am (UK time) today, 22.08

for the record contact details are as follows
e-mail studio at bcrfm.co.uk
Telephone 01278 727701
Studio freephone 0808 078 1074 1

still not sure if the band are taking questions live on air but please send
in questions for them via e-mail or phone, if possible try to keep these
questions current, i.e about the single (please either mention Chart Trek in
your communication or some of you can act dumb and ask when it's out, what
label etc) and also TMTYL

i do realize that at the end of the day it's up to you but i feel we are at
a point now where we need to expand the campaign to the not quite so hard
core fans and i feel that plenty of questions and an air of enthusiasm is
the way forward from here.

thanks as ever for your attention and assistance in this matter, only 2
weeks to go now and then i promise I'll shut up! ;-)

regards

Dave