Re.Hawkwind promo CD

EliPXR5 at AOL.COM EliPXR5 at AOL.COM
Mon Aug 22 15:18:21 EDT 2005

I received the Hawkwind promo CD here in New York, USA today, so copies are
finding their way to America now. The CD is very cool, with a new Dave Brock
interview interspersed with track excerpts from the new album. It really gets
you hungry for the new CD. It comes with a sheet of promo stickers for the new
album. I wanted to thank Hawkwind, the folks at Voiceprint, Kris, Margaret, Rik
and everyone involved in this gift to the fans. I wish the band great sucess
with this new release, and hope the single finds a spot in the charts on its
release. Thanks again, Hawkwind, you guys are the best. Yours, Eli Friedman