2 Assassins and 2 OEBs in New York, Harvey Bainbridge & Spaceseed on tour, etc

Burro Mike sloterdijk at MSN.COM
Tue Aug 23 10:40:40 EDT 2005

Just a reminder about the upcoming 'One Eyed Assassin' show in New York
City, Saturday, September 17th...This is a one off gig featuring Dave Adams
& Kevin Perry of 'Assassins of Silence' and Mike Burro & Jay Adcock of 'The
One Eyed Bishops' & SLOTERDIJK.
Come welcome Dave & Kevin to 'The Big Apple' and catch this special
spacerock performance in the city's Greenwhich Village section.

We will be bringing those full color promo flyers for the new Hawkwind
album, you've been hearing about, so make sure to pick one up at the gig.
Not only do they provide excellent ordering info, but they make a great
pinup/poster too..

Also we'd like to take this time to mention the upcoming Harvey
Bainbridge/Spaceseed
'Clouds over Titan' tour which will kick off in late September. To all our
New York area friends,we'll also have flyers for that tour, and for Harvey's
performance at Manhattan's 'Knitting Factory', on October 2nd. You can check
out all the details thus far at: http://www.spaceseed.org
Mike Burro will be guesting with Spaceseed as additional synth player/audio
generator at several east coast shows!!

Log into the 'Strange-Trips' website: http://www.strange-trips.com for
additional info about Harvey,The Solar-Fire Lightshow and more!!!

For complete information about the 'One Eyed Assassin' show on 9/17 click on
the following URL:
http://www.prweb.com/releases/2005/7/prweb266035.php