Off: CD Promo

zim594j@tninet.se zim594j at TNINET.SE
Fri Aug 26 15:43:18 EDT 2005

After all the controversity I'll bring You this siúnshine story from a Rush-
site (I'm masterbuilder in the following conversation):

Neill:
I've got a freebie Take Me To Your Leader promo CD going spare if anyone wants
it? It features snippits of tracks off the new album (including the single
Spirit Of The Age) and a recent radio interview with Dave Brock. All in
all about 25 mins.

First one to PM gets it

Neill:
Pudders is the Master Of The Universe, and gets the promo Grin

Pudders:
Thanks Neill - looking forward to it Cheesy

masterbuilder:
Don't say You're a passport holder too  Roll Eyes Laughing my A*** off

Neill:
Hahaha, yep - I'm afraid I am! I joined up years ago, and since moved, and forgot
all about it - lost my passport too. Assumed the whole thing had been consigned
to Hawk history.

I happened to be surfing their site and saw a news item saying that all passport
holders would get the promo, and any copies left would go out to those who
emailed in. So I emailed in, and Margaret Tait (Kris's mum I guess!) emailed
a few weeks later to say one had been sent off. Cool I thought.

The promo turned up at home, and then the same day my Dad happened to call
me about something, and also mentioned that a package had turned up at his
house addressed to me - I'd not had post there for years since moving out!
Turned out to be my passport-holder's copy of the promo, which is now winging
it's way to Pudders Grin
TNMS's 5,000,000th visitor!

Pudders:
Thanks Neill - got the ep this morning. Looks like I'll be picking up the new
album then......

Neill:
Heheheh, yeah my curiosity has got the better of me too. If you're going to get
it, pre-order from Amazon, they're doing an exclusive DVD edition there
Smiley