Off: CD Promo

Michael Crook m.j.crook at TALK21.COM
Fri Aug 26 20:51:40 EDT 2005

Well I don't know about being illegal, but I think you
hit the nail on the head when you said "I don't think
a true HW fan would even sell theirs"

Of course they wouldn't - they'll treasure it!!
I think we have to accept that a minority of people (I
won't call them fans) are going to try and a make a
few bucks by selling the free CD - I agree its
bollocks but it's just being naive to think this won't
happen - human nature??

Mick