Off: CD Promo

pete howe sunboxhouse at HOTMAIL.COM
Sat Aug 27 04:35:50 EDT 2005

O.K....IVE BEEN SENT 2 COPIES...IM NOT SELLING THE SPARE ONE TO MAKE
MONEY,LIKE ONE OF THE EBAY SELLERS... ITS NOT IN MY NATURE...AND IM NOT
GOING TO HANG ONTO IT FOR 5 YEARS AND THEN SELL IT, IM GOING TO DO WHAT IT
SAYS ON THE HAWKWIND WEBSITE..PASS IT ON!!!SO,IF ANY ONE WANTS MY SPARE
COPY, WITH STICKERS ETC, LET ME KNOW,AND I'LL SEND IT ON....I'LL EVEN PAY
FOR THE DARN POSTAGE,(as hawkwind had to)!!!(uk only please, though!)IF YOU
WANT TO SELL IT,AFTER THAT, THATS UP TO YOU AND YOUR CONSCIENCE!
   Maybe,next time, Hawkwind should charge for these free items...then
no-one would be making money,except maybe,and rightly, hawkwind and the
record company... and also, only real fans would buy them, not greedy money
makers.
                Pete
p.s.-im glad to see that Rik & HW management are taking steps to cancel
passports of fans selling these free items that are hot off the press.