SOTA - one last push!

Dave Law dplaw at IC24.NET
Sat Aug 27 06:20:47 EDT 2005

just to let you know that SOTA once more tops the Amazon pre release charts,
CD 1 is at 1 and CD 2 at 3!!

we are getting very near the "moment of truth" i.e - has all our hard work
been worth it, so come on lets give it one last push in this final week
before the charts are out, we do have tough opposition as far as new
releases go some of which i listed a few days ago but also I see Gwen
Stefani + Gorillaz also release new product on Monday!

this time next week we will have done all that we can but in the preceding
week try to round up as many stragglers as possible, seeing as it's all pre
order so far I'd expect the mid week placing's to be very strong but we now
need a "second wave" of orders coming through that hopefully can sustain a
healthy position till when the charts are compiled.

good luck and lets make this happen!

regards

Dave