OFF: Aural Innovations: New Space Rock & Drool Trough Radio shows + Mail Order Goodies

Jerry Kranitz jkranitz at AURAL-INNOVATIONS.COM
Sun Aug 28 06:29:21 EDT 2005

http://Aural-Innovations.com

August 28, 2005: NEW RADIO SHOWS + MAIL ORDER GOODIES

We've just uploaded new shows from Aural Innovations Space Rock Radio (show
#134) and Drool Trough (show #36). See the playlists below. You can go
directly to the Radio shows page at:
http://aural-innovations.com/radio/radio.html

NOTE: Last week I added Mp3 as a listening option. Based on the feedback
I've received I've added a high bandwidth Mp3 option. So as of today all new
radio shows will be available in lo and hi bandwidth Mp3, as well as the
RealAudio format I've always offered. Can you Mp3 fans with broadband
connections detect a big difference between the lo & hi bandwidth??? Let me
know. The hi bandwidth file is pretty huge so I want it to make a
difference. Send me your feedback at: jkranitz at aural-innovations.com

MAIL ORDER NEWS: New in stock the past couple weeks are two titles from
BubbleDubble, a UK Space Rock and Electronic outfit formed by Kev Ellis (Dr
Brown), Andy Radburn and Steve Bubble. I've also got the just released
Nekropolis 23 DVD featuring a full in studio performance by Peter Frohmader,
Chris Karrer (Amon Duul II), Holger Roder, Matthias Friedrich and Udo
Gerhards. Fantastic music from these veteran space-prog musicians (PAL
format only!). Also in stock are several titles from the September Gurls
label, including the LP reissue of The Anomoanon's "Derby Run" CD from 2004,
in a numbered edition of 280 and housed in a silkscreened sleeve, as well as
some older, but very tasty titles by the Linus Pauling Quartet, SubArachnoid
Space, Wobble Jaggle Jiggle, Discolor, and Fit & Limo. I've also got Helios
Creed's "On The Dark Side of the Sun", and very nice prices on the first
couple Quarkspace CD's.  You can go directly to our online store at:
http://aural-innovations.com/store

Aural Innovations Space Rock Radio (show #134)

The Smell of Incense – “A Floral Treasury” (excerpt) (from Through the Gates
of Deeper Slumber)
The Subliminator – “Forbidden Fruit” (from Recalibrated)
Nog Cavanagh - "Accept This Gift" (from Everything Leads To Here)
Tempustry – “Space Race” (from Le Voyage du Temps)
Fantasyy Factoryy – “ She” (from Dreams Never Sleep)
BubbleDubble – “Ursa Minor” (from Glastonbury Assembly Rooms 2004)
The Vernon Dent - "Idiotocracy" (from The Vernon Dent)
Fit & Limo – “Weisse Asche” (from Terra Incognita)
Radio Massacre International – “Mobile Star Systems” (from Emissaries)
Whitelodge – “Down the Ladder of Lights Towards the Gate of Erim” (from +)
Polytoxicomane Philharmonie – “Poisonous Moth” (from Psycho Erectus)

Drool Trough (show #36)

Drool Trough is an all genres show featuring cool music from the
underground. Anything is game for Drool Trough, and from one track to the
next you will hear completely different sounds and styles, all from homemade
musicians and teeny weeny but ultra fiesty labels.

Yesterday's Thoughts - "Someday You’re Gonna Find" (from Let's Take A Ride
With
)
Jimmy Sparks & the Blizzard – “Dear Majesty” (from Jimmy Sparks & the Blizzard)
Brian Fowler – “Only Minds Are Worth Reading” (from Space Rock 1999-2004)
Hundred Hands – “A Downtown Scene” (from Her Accent Was Excellent)
Tack – “Camel Toe” (from I Killed This Bird For You)
Joseph A. Malgeri – “Ulterior Motive” (from I Bid You Welcome)
Junkyard Genius – “Dr. Funghoul Does the Psychotronic Boogie” (from Dr.
Funghoul’s Magic Medicine Cabinet)
Kemialliset Ystavat – “Linna” (from Lumottu Karkkipurkki)
Paavoharju – “Valo Tihkuu Kaiken Läpi” (from Yha Hamaraa)
Cerebus Effect – “Identity Crisis” (from Acts of Deception)
Lords Of Gravity – “Lose My Mind” (from Contact)
Terramara – “Wooden Man” (from Four Blocks to Hennepin)
Everything Is Fine – “Half Hour” (from Ghosts Are Knocking On Walls)
Sonic Pulsar – “Burning Inside Me” (from Out of Place)
Galactic Anthems – “Thunder Lips” (from Before the Drone)
HeadQuarters – “Tunnel Vision” (from Get Your Head On)
Dreamend – “Iceland” (from Maybe We’re Making God Sad And Lonely)
Caroline – “Where’s My Love” (from Where’s My Love CD single)
French Teen Idol – “Your Fault” (from French Teen Idol)
Matthew De Gennaro – “Leith Valley Blues” (from Humbled Down)

http://Aural-Innovations.com