Hawkwind radio interview tonight on BBC East

Dave Law dplaw at IC24.NET
Sun Aug 28 12:42:25 EDT 2005

just to let you know that from a few tentative enquiries I've made it looks
like this is a live interview going out between 18.00 - 21.00 tonight,
suggest you take a pick of one of the following sites -
http://www.bbc.co.uk/england/radionorthampton/
http://www.bbc.co.uk/england/threecounties/
http://www.bbc.co.uk/england/essex/
http://www.bbc.co.uk/england/radiosuffolk/
http://www.bbc.co.uk/england/radionorfolk/  0845 30 50 007
http://www.bbc.co.uk/england/radiocambridgeshire/

this Sue Marchant seems like she's a real fan (another one in the media) so
lets show her just how many Hawkfans there are out there and just how keen
and passionate about the band we really are!

thanks as ever for your support and help in this matter

regards

Dave