HW: Launch Party Comp (extension)

HAWKWIND hw at CY-B.ORG
Mon Aug 29 07:55:45 EDT 2005

+ + +STOP PRESS + + +

As several people applied on each of the four sites offering tickets,
(naughty !)we had several duplicate entries. Because of this, we now have a
small surplus of tickets available for fans that can come to a central
London venue between 12 noon - 3pm on September 1st.
To enter, please answer the question: 'where is this year's Xmas party?'
Please *do not* apply is you previously entered, and *ONLY* apply if you
can genuinely make the date and time shown above.

ENTER AT:
http://www.hawkwind.com/up_.htm

++ + MESSAGE ENDS +    + + + +

Rik