HW: single & Calvert Hendrix play

Tue Aug 30 05:43:13 EDT 2005

        News from this fan: HMV Cambridge didn't have the single
yesterday, though they acknowledged it was out, but that a lot of their
stock was late; I'll try again today.

        as for _The Stars That Play With Laughing Sam's Dice_, it seems as
if I and Kirsten will be going on Wednesday night, because I'll be in
London for work and can claim my train ticket as expenses :-) I'll post a
review to the list obviously, but I shan't be able to take any pictures.

        That is all for now. Gosh, isn't it a busy time all of a
sudden? Yours,
                Jon

--
    Jonathan Jarrett    "There is scarce any tradition or popular error
    Birkbeck College     but stands also delivered by some good author."