HW: nothing particular

Jill Strobridge jill.strobridge at BLUEYONDER.CO.UK
Tue Aug 30 18:40:16 EDT 2005

Don't know how many on this list are from the New Orleans area -
and I realise those that are won't be reading this - but I hope
that everyone is safe and that all damage is repairable.     Did
Hawkwind ever get far enough south to play New Orleans on their
American tours?  It's a place I always thought would be interesting
to visit because of its musical heritage and history but I guess
that won't be possible for a while now 8-(       Good luck to
everyone under the shadow of the storm and I hope it clears soon.
The remnants will probably wander over to the UK in a week or so
but hopefully not until after Off The Tracks!    So enjoy the
Festival everyone and the launch event.   And since I can't be
there - send reports!

jill