CD Promo - help!

Mark Licht mlicht at CYBERMESA.COM
Wed Aug 31 19:28:57 EDT 2005

If Mike would like to trade that BBC transcription disk for the promo,
well.....

-----Original Message-----
From: BOC/Hawkwind Discussion List [mailto:BOC-L at LISTSERV.ISPNETINC.NET] On
Behalf Of Jill Strobridge
Subject: HW: Re: CD Promo - help!

Heh - I've just been chatting to Mike Holmes and he asked me if all
the Promo CDs had been sent out yet!   Apparently he hasn't got
one!!    I said I thought they had all been distributed long ago -
certainly I've got mine (Thank You Everyone!).

Mike won't be near email again for a few days since he's heading south for
the Off the Tracks Festival and has asked me to check on
his behalf.   Have all the Promo CDs been sent out or is his still
to come?    He's definitely a Passport holder - one of the earliest
I would guess.

He's now wondering if he needs to pay a visit to Ebay......... 8-)

Can anyone help?

thanks!
jill