TBS: Cortland, NY

nick at THECOMPLETESHEET.COM nick at THECOMPLETESHEET.COM
Thu Dec 1 21:30:30 EST 2005

So I hear TBS played a punk gig in Cortland, NY or thereabouts, and I missed it!

Damn, I gotta keep my ear to the ground a little more.  That's right near where I grew up.  My friend's stepson was in one of the opening bands, which is how I found out.  My friend had no idea Al & Co were playing, so he missed it, too.

A shame.  Would have been my first TBS show.  Oh well.  I'll just have to start paying better attention.

--Nick