TBS: Cortland, NY

Albert Bouchard ir004728 at MINDSPRING.COM
Fri Dec 2 19:43:02 EST 2005

OK so here's another gig. It's absolutely the last one of the year
for us. We're playing the Brighton Bar in Long Branch NJ on Friday
Dec. 16. It is also the youngster, David Hirschberg's 50th birthday
so it will be another special night for sure. I will try to remember
to post our gigs on this list in the future. I apologize for assuming
that every one of you check the cellsum.com website daily! Seriously,
I will try to keep folks updated more in the future. It really bugs
me when folks say that they would have come if only they had known.
Lord knows most gigs we can use all the audience we can get (the
Cortland show being a packed exception).
Al