HW: A few items for trade

Weil Frank-CFW001 Frank.Weil at MOTOROLA.COM
Tue Dec 6 17:59:34 EST 2005

I have a few duplicate items that might be of interest. I would prefer
to set up some sort of trade, but I am not totally averse to just
selling them outright if I really need to.

CD: Weird Tapes No 1 - Sonic Assassins (brand new, still in shrink-wrap)

Paperback: The Time of the Hawklords, Warner Books (spine and back show
wear)

Hardcover: Flashing Swords! #4 - Barbarians and Black Magicians (slight
wear on slipcover, contains "The Lands Beyond the World" from Michael
Moorcock)

Let me know off-line if you are interested.

Regards,
Frank