Unusual Item

Iain Ferguson iainferguson at AOL.COM
Thu Dec 8 04:01:04 EST 2005

Now if thats true, that has to be the ultimate collectors piece, a
fricking car...

I can see the conversatioon with Mrs ferguson taking a distinctly
downward turn when presenting her with my next intended purchase

hahahahahahaha

Especially as it wouldn't be an automatic & mommy doesn't drive a stick
shift.