London Meet Up...

alan day yadnala at HOTMAIL.COM
Fri Dec 9 22:55:23 EST 2005

This sounds awful,but I really think whats stopped me staying abroad(out
side UK) is the fact of Hawkwind.Weird, but I just couldn't do it! I even
met a hawkwind nut that owned a great Bar in Bangkok."Jool's PUB Soi 4
Sukumvit,Go  there!He's got loads of Hawk related stuff>>>waffle
waffle,,,Bye!See you in Astoria?!!!!