HW: London Meet Up...

Sat Dec 10 16:20:10 EST 2005

On Wed, Dec 07, 2005 at 07:12:17AM -0600, Arin Komins typed out:
> On Wed, 7 Dec 2005, M Holmes wrote:
> :StevePXR5 at AOL.COM writes:
> :> Do any of you Londoners know of a suitable meeting point for the Astoria  gig?
> :> Preferably (essentially) with a good selection of quality real ales.
> :> As there are life forms travelling from various nooks and crannies of the
> :> universe, it would be good to sort out a decent meeting point.
> :Let's make it the Angel again since at least everyone from the last four
> :years knows where it is. Does anyone remember the street address?
> I think this is it:
>
> The Angel
> 61 St. Giles High Street, London
> WC2H 8LE
>
> (address snaffled from:
> http://www.allinlondon.co.uk/clubs_bars/venue-357.php)

        Dear All,
                  that's it, indeed, and a fine choice of pub. I'm still
not sure if I can make this one, but if I can, I/we will try and find
people there. Cool. Yours,
                           Jon

ObMP3: Oresund Space Collective - `Space Groove'
--
        Jonathan Jarrett                Birkbeck College, London
                 jjarrett at chiark.greenend.org.uk