OFF: Aural Innovations: New Stoner/Heavy Rock Radio show + Mail Order Goodies

Jerry Kranitz jkranitz at AURAL-INNOVATIONS.COM
Sun Dec 18 13:09:54 EST 2005

http://Aural-Innovations.com

December 18, 2005: NEW RADIO SHOWS + MAIL ORDER GOODIES

We've just uploaded new shows from The Atomic Bongload (show #17), and The
Ear-Relevant Music Hoedown (show #41). See the playlists below. You can go
directly to the Radio shows page at:
http://aural-innovations.com/radio/radio.html

NEW TO MAIL ORDER STORE: In the past week or so I’ve received the new Trigon
CD, “Emergent”. Trigon is an excellent German instrumental hard
rock/psych/prog trio. I’ve also got a few new titles from Transubstans,
including reissues of the first two albums from Swedish heavy rockers,
Abramis Brama, as well as the debut CD by Drahk von Trip. Get all the
details at http://www.aural-innovations.com/store/. And keep your eyes
peeled to the store because I’ve got a new order coming in from Nasoni
Records, including the new DARXTAR CD!!

The Atomic Bongload (show #17)

The Atomic Bongload was created to give an audio spotlight to the Stoner
Rock and general HEAVY music we receive at Aural Innovations.

Abramis Brama – “Motalaboogie” (from Dansa Tokjävelns Vals)
Abramis Brama – “100 Dagar” (from När Tystnaden Lagt Sig
)
Blood of the Sun – “Kill the Swan” (from Blood of the Sun)
Drunken Gunmen – “Centre People” (from Beyond the Green Sun)
Whoremoan – “Capri” (From Youth Must Dare)
Where The Moon Came From – “We Dove Into The Sunrise” (from Twin of Pangaea)
Samavayo – “Let’ m’ c” (from Death March Melodies!)
American Dog – “Too Damn Sober” (from Foamin’ at the Mouth Live)
The Defilers – “7 Thunders” (from Metal Mountains)
Svarte Pan – “Dårarnas Palats” (from Nattvandring)
Siena Root – “Mountain I” (from Mountain Songs 7”)
Aural Innovations Christmas Greeting

The Ear-Relevant Music Hoedown (show #41)

The Ear-Relevant Music Hoedown was created to give an audio spotlight to the
exciting improvisational, experimental, and general avant-garde rock & jazz
we receive in the Aural Innovations mailbox.

Dan Clucas/Immediately – “You Say (for Bobby Bradford)” (from Exile)
Steuart Liebig/Stigtette – “Render” (from Delta)
Dave Fox – “Dedication #1: Harmonious Prelude” (From Dedication Suite)
Damian Catera with Cecilia Biagini – “Timescale in Sound” (from Closed Circuits)
The Dust Dive – “Postcards of Real Worlds” (from Radio Action II)
Skyline – “Jenkins Clandestine” (from Private Sectors (noiseotica v.3)
Philip Gayle – “The Payphone” (from The Mommy Row)
Unstable Ensemble – “Better Up North” (from Embers)
Baczkowsi-Corsano-Flaherty – “No Boat Will Ever Come” (excerpt) (from The
Dim Bulb)
The Drift – “Hearts Are Flowers” (from Noumena)
Davenport – “Candlefas” (From Rabbit’s Foot Propeller)
Baggerboot – “Cascasde II” (from Baggerboot)

http://Aural-Innovations.com