HW: OFF - Mike Holmes on TV

Iain Ferguson iainferguson at AOL.COM
Mon Dec 19 10:03:50 EST 2005

Mike,

Deep Sympathies for the terrible misquoting..

Tell who's is the dream , is it Kevin McClouds or George Fergusons, I'd
love to hear it being george.... Ohhh yes..

hey and does george wear his red trousers , he always seems to while he
walks round bristol , buying property and making fricking eyesores....

iain ferguson