HW: TMTYL lyrics...Recent gigs

Rik Rx hw at CY-B.ORG
Tue Dec 20 19:00:26 EST 2005

Just to set the record straight:  :-}

DIGITAL NATION

I’m the major player in this wicked god sim
Late at night I type the crack and the programme lets me in
I’ve met so many friends there on this groovy secret level
Where it’s full on artificial intelligence heaven
I go in there for days man, there’s always something new
I control so many destinies; I know just what to do.

My hard-drive is acquainted to an intimate degree
With all the sentient life forms in virtual reality
You start off with a map that shows the layout of the land.
Zoom in with a microscope to where the city stands,
Click upon the street plan, and suddenly you’re there-
Shops full of collector’s items and you’ve got creds to spare.

So I’m online in the tavern as the evening drifts away
I know everybody in there, I know what they’re going to say
So it comes as a surprise to me when she walks through the door
Sits down at my table and lays her gun upon the floor.
She asked me if I’d join her in her quest to save the world
Restore the planet’s harmony and maybe win the girl.

We’d frag the alien lizard men, who ruled with iron hand
Storming their headquarters for a hero’s last stand
She fixed me with her green eyed pixelated, piercing stare
And I saw whirling pools of mystery, fractal patterns there
Endless possibilities of binary equations
Living here forever with the digital nation.

TO LOVE A MACHINE

Unyielding form to such a fiery embrace
To love a machine with a human face
She bruised her lips with kisses on silicon cheeks
But to love a machine is that what you really seek

Her frenzied body pushed against metallic soul
It’s no use hiding what you can’t control
She pleaded for relief but only got a handful of wires
Love a machine is that what you really desire

Chorus

But to love a machine is not common-place

ANGELA ANDROID

Angela Android c’mon and be my babe
I’m feeling horny and I want to get laid.
You’ve got mechanical love in your eyes,
Skin, fur or feathers baby what a surprise.

Tentacles of ecstasy inside of my mind,
Burning up my body, my libido unwinds,
She’s a fire moon winter girl, a digital dream.
I’m falling in love with my lady machine.

Me and my simulation never get uptight,
We get it on almost every night,
We’re just like dogs going after a bone,
I love it when I hear my machine moan.

The crew are cryogenically sealed in the “Ark”
Sometimes we like to screw amongst them just for a laugh,
Star baby love guns going off on our bed,
We’re so alive and they’re all nearly dead.

They said it would be cold and lonely here in space,
So I practice meditation and achieve a higher place,
Kundalini yoga is the only way in,
I slip it to the android and she starts to sing.

Watch particles vibrating on their different frequencies,
Emotion is a paradigm that grows empirically.
A fabulous new learning curve for machine and man together,
Drifting in the bio-starfields, making love forever.