remasters...

Ted Jackson Tjackson at SYR.EDU
Wed Dec 21 07:23:40 EST 2005

>>> tim at KALYR.COM 12/20/2005 2:43 PM >>>

Two I'm very much looking forward to.  IMO Spectres has the worse sound
of any BÖC release, which I hope the remaster can improve on.

Yes, and all the more frustrating given there'e some great
material on that disc...

Anyone know what bonus material will appear on SEE?  Presumably the
whole set from the tour must have been recorded, and there must be
decent takes of the other songs.  What else was in the setlist in those
days?

Well, GAoL was done on that tour!   RuRtR became their opener
for a while.  I think GTtM was done a few times live.  Then there
are a few covers they played those days.  I also wouldn't mind
hearing some studio stuff that didn't make an album, although I
don't think there's too much of that leftover...

tj