BOC-L Digest - 22 Dec 2005 to 23 Dec 2005 (#2005-332)

Tom Byrne thelastdruids at HOTMAIL.COM
Fri Dec 23 07:10:48 EST 2005

Hello Nick

An eloquent and passionate review.

I agree that the light show was the most astounding I've seen. The pefection
of co-ordination showed how well the operators knew the music. As i said on
the yahoo group, the lights were another instrument.

The samples, etc were supplemental, I think they added to rather than
constrained the performance.

I was glad to bring my lad along so he could see and hear that my
reminiscences of the 70s gigs were not the sepia-tinted ravings of his old
man!

Happy Christmas/Hannukah/Holidays/Winterval/Yule/Solstice

Regards

Tom