HW: Astoria gig review

alan day yadnala at HOTMAIL.COM
Fri Dec 23 20:54:20 EST 2005

Hi people,don't these shows just get better?Yes,They did the lot,still
remembering a skanking Andria Android...definetly mental!I'm sure I was
witnessing a hard core punk rock "workout" when they just blew the place
apart!Oh,It's angela not andrea!(my wifes name)>She could hardly speak
yesterday,Shouting her pretty little head off!soorry I cant give asong
rundown...still glimpsing flashbacks.Nice,non drug induced!!!!!!!Thank you
Hawkwind!Long may you fly!Alan Day.