Sunray

Mark Storer mjec.storer at NTLWORLD.COM
Sat Dec 24 14:18:40 EST 2005

Here are the lyrics for Sunray.

They are in the booklet that came with the "Export" version of TMTYL,

which I got from CDS.

SUNRAY

A troubled world is what we're living in for sure

angels and demons both are knocking at my door

taking a survey of just what we're fighting for

No time for leaders or for heroes that's all done

lords of the universe we each are everyone

guarding the doorways of the future that must come

Guardians of dark and light

we'll shine on through the night

into the never never neverland

As was foretold we all stand now upon the brink

of a new vision with a mind that's on the blink

a well whose water now we all must learn to drink

Guardians of dark and light

we'll shine on through the night

into a never never neverland.