Greetings friends; an explanation about my recent disappearance

Burro Mike sloterdijk at MSN.COM
Thu Dec 29 14:47:43 EST 2005

Greetings friends;
although it;s not my style to talk much about my personal life, I just
wanted to inform all the lists, and supporters of my music what's been going
on with me.

I am seperated from my wife with divorce looming ahead. It's been very
rough, and I've relocated back to my family farm in central New Jersey. I
haven't played a public performance since September, but will be doing a
private acoustic blues/r&b jam on New years eve which will be recorded. It
will feature Jay Adcock, and Greg Elwell and perhaps a special guest. I
currently only have access to e-mail about once a week on a public computer,
and to top it all off, I was laid off by the college I've been teaching for
for 5 years. all that plus court ordered child support ( with no income )
has put a serious damper on live performances. I have however recorded about
60 minutes worth of new music since October and I think some of it is quite
good. Eventually it will get out there. I'm sorry I missed Kev Ellis's
deadline for submissions for his Solstice program, but like I said "it's
been very hard". If anyone is interestd in helping get some of this material
on the air, on the net or on record let me know. I also have a tremendous
amount of unissued material, but unlike my 'agressive promotion' of the
past, I now need help from anyone that is interested in Sloterdijk, The One
Eyed Bishops, my solo work and my new project 'JG".

Peace, MIke Burro