OFF: Aural Innovations: New Radio Shows + Mail Order Goodies

Jerry Kranitz jkranitz at AURAL-INNOVATIONS.COM
Sat Dec 31 16:00:37 EST 2005

http://Aural-Innovations.com

December 31, 2005: NEW RADIO SHOWS + MAIL ORDER GOODIES

We've just uploaded new shows from Aural Innovations Space Rock Radio (show
#139), and Drool Trough (show #41). See the playlists below. Aural
Innovations broadcasts 24 hours a day in hi and lo bandwidth Mp3 and
RealAudio editions. You can go directly to the Radio shows page at:
http://aural-innovations.com/radio/radio.html

MAIL ORDER NEWS: Several of you have asked about the new Darxtar CD. The
CD's are in transmit from Germany and I'll notify anyone who asked just as
soon as they arrive. New in stock now are TWO new albums by Lamp of the
Universe. One is a CD released by Mr Lamp himself, Craig Wiliamson, and the
other is an LP released by September Gurls Records. Also in stock is the
debut CD by Croatian space-psych-freakout masters Seven That Spells, Acid
Mothers Temple's "Anthem of the Space", Circle's "Tulikoira", and the
Transubstans label reissue of Swedish hard rock band Råg i Ryggen's only
album, originally released in 1975. Get all the details at
http://www.aural-innovations.com/store.

Aural Innovations Space Rock Radio (show #139)

Acid Mothers Temple & The Cosmic Inferno – “Poppy Rock” (from Anthem of the
Space)
Electric Orange – “Koodu” (from fleischwerk)
Weird Biscuit Teatime – “Oh Dear” (from DJDDAY)
Damo Suzuki's Network – “3 Dead People After the Performance” (from 3 Dead
People After the Performance)
Circle – “Berserk” (from Tulikoira)
Zlad – “Elektronic Supersonik” (from ?)
Insider – “Jammin’ for Smiling God” (from Jammin’ for Smiling God)
Coochie’s Bream – “Canned Flutes” (from Coochie’s Bream)
The Pancakes – “Muchachas Arriba” (From SpaceCow)
Seven that Spells – “Bliss My Cosmic Peach” (from My Mommy Wants to Kiss
Your Mamma)
Edward Ka-Spel – “Flipside” (from A Long Red Ladder to the Moon)
Paul Chain – “Cosmic Wind Part 1” (excerpt) (from Cosmic Wind)

Drool Trough (show #41)

Drool Trough is an all genres show featuring cool music from the
underground. Anything is game for Drool Trough, and from one track to the
next you will hear completely different sounds and styles, all from homemade
musicians and teeny weeny but ultra fiesty labels.

Jess Rowland – “Om” (from Scenes from the Silent Revolution)
Richard Trible – “A Slaying Song Tonight” (from web site)
Dave Dill – “Merry Christmas” (from web site)
Mozart Rottweiler - "The Morley Christmas Rapper" (from Plan 9 Christmas
from Outer Space)
The Pancakes – “The Ghost” (From SpaceCow)
Lord Litter & Don Campau – “(I Wawnna Be A) Pop Idol” (from Pen Pals 4)
Nick Bensen & Don Campau – “Let The Team Down” (from Pen Pals 4)
Rosso Fluido - “Viola” (from Con la Bellezza Barcollante al Tuo Fianco)
COS – “Amigos” (from Pasiones)
Semble – “I Look Forward” (from Semble 3)
Bret Hart – “J.F.K.” (from Twain)
Joshua Charles – “Hear (pt. 2)” (from upcoming album, Being in the Energy
Funnel)
Joshua Charles – “Dollar Bills” (from A Positive Flow)
won JAMES won - “Prevyet Ya Vash Lyubeeoi Gvor” (from Tol's Toy)
Andrei Suchilin & Sergei Turko – “Lhasa-Goa Train” (from Tenues Sine Corpore
Vitae)
Skinbat Scramble – “Ignition” (from Volume 5: The Lost Book of the
Psychedelic Pirates)
Mask – “Shelter Skelter” (from Heavy Petal)
The Naked Eye – “All Talk No Action” (from Done and Dusted)
Brother JT – “Poor God” (from Indoor Sunshine)
The Slow Poisoner – “Come to Me” (from Fatal Floral Phonograph)

http://Aural-Innovations.com