Brain: London

Carl Edlund Anderson cea at CARLAZ.COM
Tue Feb 1 10:28:26 EST 2005

On 30-Jan-2005 19:21, Chas wrote:
> Has anyone found a drinking establishment to meet up at yet? - either before
> or after.
> According to the 100 club web site Brain Surgeons are due on stage at
> 10:15 - depending on how long tBS are going to play for (hopefully for
> ever!) we could meet up at the venue after the set - then if anyone knows of
> somewhere to move on to....... - although I believe the 100 club will be
> open to 1:00pm - by which time I will have missed my last train so I don't
> mind what we do!!

Well, my last train heads out at midnight-ish, so even if tBS played
only about an hour, I'd have to rush off with extremely hasty farewells
to all!  I've found myself a bus back to Cambridge from Victoria coach
station at 2.50am or so.  Brutal, but hey.

As for drinking establishments, I've not heard anything from anyone I
know, and I don't know London well enough to suggest anything better
than strolling down towards Soho (which isn't far, as best I recall) and
ought to have somewhere open vending beverages of one description or
another.

Cheers,
Carl

--