Off: Theramin

Ductor, Dan [NEUUS] DDUCTOR at NEUUS.JNJ.COM
Wed Feb 2 10:58:35 EST 2005

        Hasn't Dave Wyndorf (Monster Magnet) used a theramin?  I believe he
had one on stage at the Troubadour during the Power Trip tour.

        Dan D.

On 28-Jan-2005 10:47, Maxine Wesley wrote:
> However I can definitely see the potential for space rock - just
> need someone to master the thing, something I have yet to witness.

I always think of the sequence in the midst of the Led Zep _Song Remains
the Same_ concert film with Jimmy Page waving his hands dramatically and
doing far-out theremin things in the midst of (I think) "Whole Lotta
Love".  I doubt that counts as mastery :) but it was pretty cool :)